Wednesday, December 24, 2008

{TODAY is the last}

day to nominate someone for the "Giving is Awesome" campaign! I will take nominations until 10pm tonight and will announce the winner tomorrow. Some 'participants' have asked to stay anonymous so in that case I will just announce that a winner has been chosen.
Remember, this is for a $1200 photo shoot....and for a family who absolutely would never be able to have, or even think about having, custom photography on their walls. You can check out the Giving is Awesome website to see a map of all the photographers participating in the Christmas give-away...it's really amazing how many are! Check it out -> www.givingisawesome.com

And, I've extended the calender drawing until Friday....leave a comment in the December mom-preneur post and you'll be entered into that contest for an awesome 2009 calender!
I'll leave you with this capture of my niece...

No comments: