Monday, December 1, 2008

{a little business}

is always necessary but never that fun! Here's the scoop...

I will not be taking any more orders for Christmas ornaments. I've gotten so many that the little hands making them just can't add any more to the stack!

ALL orders must be placed by this Friday the 7th to ensure Christmas arrival. If you are one of the patiently waiting few, this does not apply to you but know that I am diligently working around the clock to get everything finished as soon as possible.

As of January 1st you will notice a new price structure. And all sessions booked after Jan 1 will be affected. I'm excited about the new boutique items I am offering next year and the future for LyndseyLew Photography. Stay tuned for all the fun details!!

Thanks to all who participated in both my little contests this month. I have not picked a winner for either yet...I will try to get to that tomorrow! I know I say this every month but I am really excited about our next mom-preneur! I really appreciate everyone who's been involved with my mom-preneur venture and hope that we can keep it going! If anyone is interested in that or knows someone who is, please email me!!

I think that's it...probably not but I'm tired...

No comments: