Thursday, December 4, 2008

{and the winner is...}

okay, finally I have a sec to name our winner for a gift certificate to "Rag-a-Muffin Totes"....and....the winner is.. Melissa Mullins! Yeah for Melissa!! I will connect with Robin and get your gift card to you as soon as possible!! Thanks to everyone who played!

And, I also had another contest going for a $10 Starbucks gift card...that winner is....Kelly!!! I will put that in the mail for ya! Again, thanks for playing and humoring me!

of course, I have some pictures to post too...this mommy hasn't seen her pictures yet so I thought I would give her a quick look!


and, I posted these two girls a few days ago but I had to show a few of my favorites! Don't you just love her lips??? She actually fell asleep during the shoot and I took the opportunity to try and capture a sale for Patagonia! ;) Anyone know someone who works there?? I'm kidding.
The second picture is her sister. I love this capture in color and black and white...my mom made the hat! I just think she looks like a little fairy!



No comments: