Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{not satisfied at all...}

of course hitting 5000 is a mile-stone for LyndseyLew but one can never be completely satisfied! Aren't we all looking to what's better, what's cooler, or, in my case, 10,000 baby! ;) SO, thanks to my sweet, sweet friends who left me such encouraging notes and thanks to everyone who is a regular!
AND I'm excited to introduce the first highschool senior I've ever photographed! For those that are familiar with LyndseyLew, you know that I generally work with babies and young kiddos. BUT, I'm venturing out a little past my comfort zone and testing the waters. (never satisfied right? ;) ) I have to tell you that I had a blast. I had such a great time hanging out with this sweet girl and her best friend...I feel like I was able to capture her tender heart and care-free, yet grounded, personality - you can't ask for a better day. Here are a few that I've worked on so far...just to give you a taste!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Lynds...my sweet friend. I am so proud of you.

Laura said...

These photos are beautiful!!! Everything you take is like magic. I feel like I know a bit of the personality of each person you photograph. Congrats on expanding your creative energies :)
~ Laura

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Lyndsey!!!

Thanks a million for doing this. They are incredible. I am absolutely stoked about what is yet to come. You are such a blessing and your family is the sweetest ever. LUV YA! xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

What lovely photos!