Sunday, March 15, 2009

{5000...and counting}

I'm just excited to announce that, hopefully, tomorrow LyndseyLew the blog will be at 5000 hits...now I know that in some blog worlds that's not a whole lot but in this world it's really cool. SO, I'm thinking of offering something fun (and free) in honor of 5000...you'll have to check back and see! Oh, and, for those of you wondering who the next mommy-prenuer is, well, I've taken a little break because of moving and traveling. I'm working on some more really great mommy's to share with everyone and, as always, if you know of a mom that fits the description of 'mom-prenuer' please share her and let me know!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Lynds, do you have any idea what a blessing you are to others?
It is a heart-warming gift to see our families, friends and selves captured at just the right moment and looking exactly as we should.
You make the world look beautiful and we're all so thankful for it!
Love you, and congrats on the success we all knew was inevitable!

Ella said...

I'm so proud of you. On top of being a devoted wife, a great mother and a wonderful friend, you are a talented photographer. You have captured so many precious moments for so many people. I know that you spend so much time with the photos and go above and beyond to make the images perfect. I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to find anyone out here. Have you thought about opening up a branch of LyndseyLew Photography in KL? Congrats! With Love,
Rachel

Robin Egger said...

Lyndsey,
i hardly know you, and already you are a woman i admire and adore! Thank you so much for featuring my business and the business of so many other mommies! you have such an incredible talent, and i'm thankful for your confident and brilliant display of it! as of my viewing your page...you're at 5006! congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Lyndsey,

It has been such a treat to watch how God has grown your photography business. He has gifted you with such an eye for the innocence and beauty of His creation. Thank you for capturing the greatness of God and all He has made through your lense. We love you and are incredibly blessed to call you our friend! I pray your gift of seeing God's goodness will grow and filter into the homes of many, many more.

Kristine said...

Way to go, Lyndsey! Love your photography, love seeing new things on your blog. Keep it up!