Tuesday, January 6, 2009

{the girls}

together...you know, this was my first time with twins and I thought I was going to get all the cute snugly pictures of them wrapped and intertwined..yeah, well, it was a lot harder than I thought. I already think newborns are hard...I don't like waking them up, touching them with my cold hands, getting them off schedule, I just feel terrible...and when it's two...much worse! So, I am thankful I was able to capture these two together, asleep, and snugly! Aren't they precious?!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Well, I for sure think they are totally adorable!! You did a great job.

Sara Morris said...

Awesome photo!! Be proud!! They are perfect.

Rachel said...

That is so precious! What blessings! That photo looks like it belongs in one of the Time Life photo essays. I want one of them. (A photo, I mean. Don't worry, Sam - I'm not going to take one of your babies.) Congrats Sam & Anthony.