Monday, January 5, 2009

{a few recent}

things I've just finished up or still working on...this first one is, well, a great capture if I do say so myself.. ;) I have a friend who just had her second set of twin girls. Yes, you read that right. Not one set of twin girls but TWO sets of twin girls. And, they all have an older brother who is a whopping 3 years old. Yes, again, you read that right. This mommy is truly amazing and an inspiration. You'd think their home would be loud, crazy, chaotic, a mess, etc...nope. She is calm, patient, still has a loving, nurturing tone to her voice...amazing. She is such an example of trusting in God and the direction He is taking their family and trusting God to give her what it takes to make it. Amazing. So, the picture, that's where I'm going with this...while mom and dad where getting the new girls ready for their first photo opp I was encouraging the older girls to jump on the bed. (Yeah, something my boys aren't allowed to do of course) And, got this shot of Lydia in a brief moment of stillness while she, well, wasn't jumping. It's one of my all time favorites. Over Thanksgiving (yes, a little late) I took some engagement pictures for my sister-in-law and her man. This is one of my favs. And, the last picture is a good friend of mine and her little sis. All I can say is hot mama! ;)


her two younger sisters (this may be the same baby in two pics - I don't think so but maybe??)




No comments: