Sunday, June 28, 2009

{these girls}

are soooo cute!! this is the last of my Rockford shoots that I'm finishing up. I actually edited a whole shoot last night in one sitting, a first for me, and I'm trying to get this shoot completed all in one day as well. We'll see how the evening goes! But, I had to share a few because I just couldn't wait! We are off to Texas this week to celebrate the life of my husband's dad so I won't be around for a while...explains the crazy i.have.to get.things.done anxiety i have right now! ;)

eta: I added two more pics....I couldn't resist the shot of little R in her helmet...adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
Burun Estetiği