Wednesday, May 6, 2009

{it was early}

when my sweet friend called this morning....I jumped out of bed because i knew exactly why the phone was ringing at 5am...but, as quickly as I got to the hospital I still didn't make it....the baby was born at 5:14am...yes, she called at 5 and still wasn't to the hospital...a close call to say the least! I am just so honored that they asked me to be a part of the welcoming of their 3rd little man and so thankful for these friends! We share a lot of things and now we share in the journey of 3 boys....good friends and community are such a blessing!

Here are the first images of this new man only a few minutes old....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wenzel Family said...

Hi there...I am Nate's cousin...beautiful pics of baby bo!
Just curious...my brother also lives in Ft. Collins...what would you charge to do a family sitting next time we are out there??? Thanks!
Jenny Wenzel