Friday, November 7, 2008

{there's a picture of me}

taken during a workshop I attended over the summer. Do you think you can find it? I'll give you a hint....click here and flip through her blog to find it (I was there in July). To win a $10 gift card to Starbucks email me the blog title and what I was doing in the picture. And, yes, there's something in it for me....she's having a contest to see who can get the most people to her site from theirs. SO, if you don't care about finding me...just go to her site anyway, it's great! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! You got to go to one of Skye's workshops? How lucky are you?!!

I read the blog post earlier (she's in my cue), but I wasn't interested in the contest. I clicked through for you; good luck!

Rachel said...

I found not just one of you, but two! But, since I come to your blog to look at the awesome photos way too much, I'll give someone else a chance. I'm regretting that we didn't do Christmas photos this year, but maybe you can squeeze us in sometime in January before we leave???
Rachel

Lyndsey Lewis said...

you know I will Rach!

Lyndsey Lewis said...

you know I will Rach!