Monday, September 15, 2008

{mom-preneurs}

Over the last year I have had the privilege of photographing children and their families. I am very blessed to have this opportunity, especially while being a mommy to three young kiddos. I think it's unique to be able to build and own a business that I LOVE and do it mostly through word of mouth.

What I want to to do is feature and support other Mom-preneurs who, like me, created their own business out of a great idea or by doing something they LOVE to do and rely primarily on word of mouth to promote their business. Blogs are a great way to be connected, get your product or service "out-there" and also have some fun! Whether you own a physical store, do your business online through eBay or Etsy, or however you do it, I want to hear about it!

Every month I want to feature a new Mom-preneur and their services or goods offered. So, if you know someone interested or you are someone interested, send me an email at lyndsey@lyndseylewphotography.com and let me know. I will contact you, or your friend, and find out if it's a good fit.

To kick off this new Mom-preneur spotlight......

No comments: