Sunday, July 6, 2008

{squishy love}

that's the only way I can think of describing this little man. I think I've seen someone else use this title before (on another blog maybe) but I couldn't resist....it just fit! You know how you can "just tell" something about someone?? Well, that was this family. You can "just tell" how much they adore and enjoy each other. I had a great time and am having a REALLY hard time choosing pictures...that's a good thing, I shouldn't complain! :) Here is a little preview!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lyndsey, You are so talented. Thank you for taking pictures of Jordan. She had a blast, and she has been waiting patiently (sort of:) to see herself. You made her day today. Let us know how we can purchase some pictures when you are finished with them. Hope all is well for you guys in CO! Lucy